Friday 22 September 2017

After Noon

Three weeks today, my case management hearing will be the latest stage in the farcical campaign to lock me up for something that almost, if almost, nobody believes ever happened at all, and which absolutely nobody believes was committed by me.

Anyone who does believe that, feel free to get in touch, and your statement to that effect will appear on this site. The floor is yours. A week after first having made that offer, which still stands, not a soul has been in touch.

I said a week ago that if, by noon today, I had not so heard from Oliver Kamm, Damian Thompson, Simon Henig or Neil Fleming, then I would publish it here as a fact that none of them believed that the offence ever even took place, still less that it was any doing of mine.

I have not heard from Oliver Kamm, Damian Thompson, Simon Henig or Neil Fleming. It is a fact that none of them believes that the offence ever even took place, still less that it was any doing of mine. It is also a matter of record that the Police would not have charged me, in that the Chief Constable, having been publicly invited to do so, has not said that he would have done.

I could only be convicted by a corrupted jury, and since there is not going to be a corrupted jury, then it is absolutely impossible for me to be convicted. Therefore, this whole business is, as much as anything else, a scandalous waste of public money.

No comments:

Post a Comment