Monday 24 February 2014

Information Exchange, Or Not

Learn from my long and bitter experience, Daily Mail: you are just going to have to let this one go.

As for the lack of coverage on the BBC, that is simply because it knows that Labour is bound to win the next General Election. A fact about which, in itself, I am very happy.

So, like everyone and everything else, the BBC has to keep in with the Labour Party. Even if that notionally still includes keeping in with Harriet Harman.

Having done more than anyone else on this story in the last 10 years, even I have to admit that it now involves has-beens, of whom Patricia Hewitt once again lives as far away as Australia.

Where was the Mail when she and Harman were in the Cabinet?

Although, and indeed because, I was still a Labour activist in those days, I was trying to do something about this then.

No comments:

Post a Comment