Saturday 22 February 2014

College Knowledge

I am pleased to see that the Northern Echo ("County Durham's Daily Newspaper") has picked up the story of the proposed changes to the collegiate system at Durham.

I have been trying to stay out of this, since I am still here. Type in "Lindsay", and see the first thing that comes up.

From a University computer, you even get my University email address rather than the form, although they both work, and the address is the same as it has been since 30th September 1997.

My staff card is valid until 30th November 2017, just over 20 years after I arrived. Although it is hardly the first staff card that I have ever had here, and I have no intention that it be the last.

But ... well, you know "but" what.

Enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment