Monday 29 August 2011

Free

Just discharged from hospital after another bout of excruciating pain, emergency surgery, and a week's recuperation with all manner of things stuck in me. My annual holiday. And in fact very restful, especially since this year I went without telephone, television or radio. I have had a lot of time to think. I have used it.

Anyway, the great list of "free" schools, the Conservative Party's only policy at last year's General Election, is now out. There are 24 of them. Twenty-four. Including a number of existing commercial schools looking for, and receiving, a bail-out.

9 comments:

  1. You have missed that silly, painfully staged campaign on lulu. So, you have missed nothing, then. I am thoroughly enjoying the book and looking forward to the next one. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you had got one book out and the other to the publisher. And at least this didn't happen during a parliamentary campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had tried that, then the doctors would have killed me themselves in order to save time. Some things are just not meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Back. A favourite blog has been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Mr. Lindsay. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I whish you die.

    ReplyDelete