Saturday 21 August 2010

Both

I have been sent the following from the email address drstuart.russell@yahoo.co.uk:

Lindsay - I had never heard of you or your insignificant "blog" until someone sent me the link below:

http://davidaslindsay.blogspot.com/2007/06/is-it-nothing-to-you-all-ye-who-pass-by.html


I guess you are yet another one of those people who use denial of facts as an substitute for rational debate - a propensity of most people who infest the media. Steven Rose did not "wipe the floor" with me in that live debate. Indeed, quite the contrary, as I distinctly remember his lack of a reply to my point that all living organisms - not least hom sap - undergo variation when reproducing in isolation.

If you think indigenous Britons should volunteer to be replaced by immigrants whilst in our ancestral land, then you must be bad or mad, or both.

yours Dr S H Russell (aka Dr Phill Edwards)

No comments:

Post a Comment